The FICA Toolkit includes the following:
- A fully customisable Risk Management and Compliance Programme (RMCP) template.The FIC Act requires that all accountable institutions must develop, document, maintain, and implement a programme for anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, and proliferation financing risk management and compliance. The RMCP is the cornerstone of any accountable institution’s FICA framework and establishes procedures to ensure compliance with the FIC Act in identifying, assessing, monitoring, mitigating, managing, and reporting the risk of money laundering activities, terrorist financing, and proliferation financing.
- Instructions on how to construct your RMCP using our template.
- Suggested flowcharts on how to manage compliance.
- A regulatory risk register template.
- A concise library of relevant legislation, including Directives, Guidance Notes, and Public Compliance Communications published by the Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC).
- A voucher for free access for one person to complete the comprehensive “Understanding FICA” online training course offered by Moonstone Business School of Excellence.
- Access to a recording of the Understanding FICA Compliance webinar hosted by Moonstone Compliance in June 2023.
Notice: The FICA Toolkit download instructions and the details for the “Understanding FICA” course will be made available within 48 hours after payment for the FICA Toolkit has been finalised.
Optional Service – FICA Toolkit Implementation Service
This service is aimed at any person who purchases the Toolkit but requires assistance with implementing it in their business. One of our experienced compliance professionals will assist you with the customisation, implementation, and adoption of your RMCP in your business. This service is rendered on a per hour basis, with a minimum of five hours required. The customer can opt to purchase more time as needed.
You can expect the following outcomes:
- Gap analysis – a review of the current state of your FICA compliance programme and recommendations on how to improve it.
- Assistance with registration on the FIC’s goAML platform, and support with submitting the relevant reports.
- Guidance on statutory appointments and the responsibilities of appointees.
- Customisation of the RMCP and instructions on how to implement it.
- Recommendations on risk indicators and compiling risk weightings.
Notice: Moonstone Compliance Clients (Comprehensive Services) have already received the documents included in the FICA Toolkit and there is no need to purchase the FICA Toolkit. Please contact your Moonstone Compliance Officer if you have any questions or require any assistance.