Event Cancellation by Sponsor
- Moonstone reserves the right to cancel an event.
- If Moonstone cancels an event, registrants will be provided with at least 24-hour notice of such cancellation and offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, Moonstone reserves the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event to the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, all cancellation request must be received in writing. The deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 7 days prior to the event. All cancellations must be made in writing and carries a 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- No show / non-attendance on the day: Refunds will not be made for registrants that are unable to attend an event.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or Invoice number as well as proof of banking details. All eligible refunds will be actioned within 14 days after receiving the refund request.
Important when attending CPD events
- Participants attending an event accredited for CPD purposes and who wish to claim the hours allocated to the event have to be present for the full duration of the event. No apportioning of hours will be undertaken. Moonstone reserves the right to require participants to sign in and out of events, and/or to provide confirmation of continued attendance through other activities when attending an online event.
- In order for Moonstone to confirm attendance to the accrediting recognised body, Moonstone must be in a position to verify the identity of the participant. Verification of identity can only be performed by the presentation of a valid ID document, passport or driving licence by the participant.
- Only duly registered participants will be eligible for CPD hours. Participants may not substitute themselves with other persons, unless agreed to in writing by Moonstone, which agreement must take place at least 72 hours prior to the event.
- Proof of attendance will only be provided post event and on completion of all necessary verification procedures by Moonstone, which may take up to 15 business days.
Specific arrangements relating to the MCOM Regulatory Update Webinar 2020
- All participants will receive a confirmation email containing information related to joining and participating in the webinar prior to the event.
- If the participant was duly registered for the webinar but could not access it on the day of the webinar, or the participant was unable to attend the full webinar due to technical or internet connectivity difficulties, the participant will be afforded the opportunity to still be eligible for CPD hours by requesting a link to a recording of the webinar where after the participant will be required to complete and submit a subsequent assessment on the content discussed in the webinar.
- The link and assessment must be requested from email@example.com within 3 business days after the webinar. Kindly include the participant’s full name, ID Number, order number and reason for non-attendance in the email.
- If the participant does not view the recording, and complete and submit the assessment within 7 days after receipt of the link to the recording, the participant will not be able to claim any CPD hours associated with the webinar.
Click here or copy/paste the link below to see the Terms & Conditions fo Downloadable products.